Monday 15 April 2013

Huzzah I have a Fridge

Yay, my fridge works and is no longer noisy.

Unfortunately I did not sleep well because I was worried about it.

But now that my food is back in the fridge I realize I am low on perishable staples. My freezer looks quite empty. This will mean that my grocerys will be a little more for a while, so I got to cut down on extras.

I'm thinking that I will do the Happy Herbivore Sweet Potato Soup from EHH. I have some fresh ginger in my cupboard that is begging to be used. Maybe that will be dinner. It is a really good soup, I have made it before. So easy and filling.

I need to study more, it keeps nagging me in the back of my mind. I think when I get back I will study Continuum Mechanics. Very interesting course, I do like my dynamic fluids.

Anyhow, TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment