Saturday 20 April 2013

Posting from the train

Hi,

I downloaded the blogger app and decided to test it out right now.

2 exams complete,  1 to go

I am on the train to visit my parents for the day. Muxie is missing me but she'll amuse herself.

Foodwise I have been quite out of control.  I have been having a lot of not so healthy snacks. With exam stress and other things I am not too surprised but it is still hard not to beat myself up about it.

A little background. ...

In order for me to function in everyday life I have to take medication daily.  One of the side effects of them is weight gain. I lost about 15 lbs over the spring/summer last year. Ever since November I have been slowly gaining it back. I am currently almost 10 lbs above my target weight right now. It's hard to come to terms with that. I worked so hard to get there and felt so good. Now I feel like I let it slip away and I have failed myself.

Just writing all that was therapeutic.

I want to lose the weight healthfully. I have used weightwatchers in the past and have had the most success with that. But I feel I let myself get too obsessed with the points and being exact.

I think I will try instead sticking to eating healthy. I will try and follow the food guide for vegans from here. Trying to stick to the minimum number of servings.

I think that will be my plan.

Ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment